Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey ppl!!!! I'm BACK!!!! Wakaka... heh heh... Will be here for 2 weeks! Mid-sem break mar..

Hey ppl... Long time no gathering d ler for our class!! Must make it hapenning ler.. like s6!!

Hmmm... Long time din see u guys and go out wit u guys d! Seriously MISS u guys la.. When I'm there, its absolutely no electronic devices.. no laptop la.. so cnt online..

So ppl.. wana go out? U guys going for BON ODORI tomorrow? If yes.. Pls inform me ya!!

And also TRANSFORMERS 2!!! Megan Fox and Shia Le Beouf!!! Omigosh! Its an absolutely MUST WATCH movie!!! Wana go out someday and watch together?

U guys leave yr comments here in d chatbox or directly sms me lar... ASAP ya!!!! Keep in touch!!! :D



I just found out dat those boys skul ppl call me LENG ZAI... I noe i'm very MAN but then call a gal leng zai but not leng lui can be quite hurting d ler... sob sob T.T ..... I'm speechless.... @@

~YoOng~

No comments:

Post a Comment