Saturday, June 20, 2009

I want you to laugh...

warning: this is a cold joke, a cold one, laugh before you read...ha-ha-ha-ha....

To Mr Leon Pek: Yours are not crap...see mine!! :D

In a pub, a corner of a pub, there was an emo guy...emo-ing...he was starring at his cup of beer for hours, watery eyeballs popping out..as if he just lost a pretty girl to leon.

A macho guy suddenly approached him and gave him a big slap on his shoulders...
Macho guy (with a deep voice): "Hey bro...act like a MAN with *you know lah* (extracted from leon's dictionary) (slams table) come...I'll take the beer!!! (snatches beer away) (*glup glup glup*)(*burp*)

The emo guy started to cry hopelessly when the macho guy took the last drip of his beer...

Macho guy(raise eyebrow): "Eh, you're a man with *you know lah*!!! How can you cry like that?? I'll just get another two cups of beer for you...Imma good listener you know...tell me what problem you're facing...well I can help =)"

Emo guy(sobbing): "No...it's not as simple as what you think ...(*sobx*)...i got fired by my boss and got robbed...when i went home i saw my wife with that good for nothing gardener on bed...(still sobbing) when i was just about to end my life......someone drank my poisonous beer!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment