Saturday, June 20, 2009

Be Content With What You Have!

Since Pei Zhen want me to post crap,
guess I'll just post crap to revive this blog. x)
To Pei Zhen: This post is for you! Lol..

Have you ever felt sad
that life didn't turn out the
way you've always wanted it to be?

Have you ever felt jealous
of the luxurious life rich people
are living daily?

Have you ever envy
the type of attention
celebrities get?

Well, stop complaining!
Cause they are many people
out there who are living in much
worse conditions compared to us!

And yes!
They do wish they have the kind of life we have.

As I was feeling useless
like any other ordinary day,
I came across this article in TheStar.
You can find it by clicking here.

This baby boy was born without
a right thumb, right ear, proper eyelids
and the *you know lah*.

Really sad man.
And ironically the mother said this:
“We are sad to think that he will grow up without the male organ,
and the emotional stress that awaits him.”

I wonder why she only mentions the male
organ and not the other parts. Lol..
All I know is I would never want to be in his position.

Lesson to be learnt:
Be content with what you have!!
They are many out there suffering more than us.

to PZ: why don't we take turns posting to revive this blog?
You never know, it might just work! (=
-Leon-

No comments:

Post a Comment