Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey ppl... nice to meet you guys ytd..Great lunch..

Now I understand how it feels when you're stuck btwn 2 situations.

One of your own choice and one of other ppl's choice..

And this choice u made may change the whole future of yrs...

Advice given by ppl are different..

But I only want advise from GOD... However..I still did not receive it yet..

I've shared this with some of you.. And many ppl have given me many suggestions

And i feel lyk expressing my feelings here because I have no where and no one to talk to..

I really do not know what to do and what should I do... I fell into this black hole.. where i hope i'll never be found.. This is the time in my entire life where I need help the most..

Thanks to those I've shared this with and thanks for yr advises..Some ppl reading this might not know what am I talking.. but then I hope you guys can give me some advise too

I've no one to turn to but GOD and I hope HE'll show me the way out..

I know this sounded depressing... And all my tears have already dried up.. Now its time to be strong and stand up..

But I don't know where to head to..

Shall I follow my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment