Monday, May 4, 2009

I've Never Knew...

I've never knew my pillow was that soft..
I've never knew my bed has that warmth..
I've never knew my comforter could be that cosy..

I've never notice that the sky above my house could be that nice..
I've never knew that the playground opposite my house could be that beautiful when u look at it carefully..
I've never knew that the leaves of the tree outside my house sway so gracefully when the evening breeze blows..

I guess I've taken everything for granted...

When i stepped outside my house that evening, I had a good look at my house, the playground and down the road...

For these 17 years..I haven't notice that my house is such a nice place to live in..

When i lay on my bed this morning, I was soo reluctant to wake up..

For these 17 years..I haven't notice my bed and my room was the nicest place on earth..

When i played and joked around with my sisters and my mum...

I did not know that it was the best thing to do on earth..

Ahh..shet..blogging sth like this while listening to some korean songs is killing la..

Haiz..Sometimes we can only see the best part of something when we look at it carefully..
and when we are about to leave everything behind...

Haih..I will seriously miss home and everything here... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment