Sunday, March 29, 2009

JPA SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW
JPA SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW IS STARTING TOMORROW !!!
31/3/09 TILL 4/4/09
Hey ppl...The interview is starting tml and mine is on the first day, meaning TOMORROW!!!!
Gosh...Feeling dang nervous now cos i did not do any shit of research or reading or watsoever...unlike those other ppl i met..those ppl were so crazy and keen and determined to grab the scholarship that they did research day and night... @@''
I know its freaking hard to get this scholarship but I sincerely pray for all the best for all those in our class - 5S3 who will be going for the interview!
And guys..do pray for me too...I just hope that i can answer those question thrown at me calmly and fluently..and not embarrass myself as i noe shit bout current news..heh heh...=.=
And I hope we can get this scholarship la even though its quite hopeless.. but anyways ppl..do try yr best...i'll try to try my best too...i can sense that hopelessness in me...:'(
Gambateh to everyone and remember to bring all yr stuff and certs for yr interview! Those on the same day as me can call me oso to check our stuff..haha...call me!!
Gambateh!!! Good luck! GOD BLESS!!! ^^
~YoOng~

No comments:

Post a Comment